On Wednesday 23 November 2005 18:20, Stefan Teleman wrote: > On Wednesday 23 November 2005 10:41, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Can't someone implement such simple things in C++? I don't have > > a /usr/bin/nawk and I don't see why I should have > > that was the original implementation. it didn't work, it's fixed. > > now, if you would like me to rewrite this thing so it doesn't use a > KShellProcess, 3 fork()'s and and a pipe, you could just ask. ;-) > > i'll have a patch for you on Sunday evening -- i'm on vacation for the next > 2 days. Excellent :) Thanks, Stephan -- Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke 和平 Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화