On Wednesday 23 November 2005 10:41, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Can't someone implement such simple things in C++? I don't have > a /usr/bin/nawk and I don't see why I should have that was the original implementation. it didn't work, it's fixed. now, if you would like me to rewrite this thing so it doesn't use a KShellProcess, 3 fork()'s and and a pipe, you could just ask. ;-) i'll have a patch for you on Sunday evening -- i'm on vacation for the next 2 days. --Stefan -- Stefan Teleman 'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition' steleman@nyc.rr.com -Monty Python