List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE (vs GNOME)
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-11 21:49:21

Benjamin Meyer wrote:
>Really you guys don't seem to be talking about scriptability, but
> filtering.   What if we got rid of the hard coded folders entirely in
> KMail and had each "folder" be a filer?  Then the trash "folder" could
> just have a filter such as (taking from the above example):
>
>+"All emails 45 days old + not read + not marked as important"
>+"All emails 07 days old + marked as spam"

You know this exists already, right?

The virtual (search) folders in KMail are quite nice.

But there are a lot of other features that could be tweaked with
scripting, instead of more options in the already-crowded config dialogs.
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t wæs náht, se scieppend þone circolwyrde
wundorcræftlíge cennede and seo eorðe wæs idel and hit wæs gód.