On Sunday 30 October 2005 17:49, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Christian Ehrlicher wrote: > >> You cannot compare two structs unless they provide operator==. > >> > >> Since KResolverEntry doesn't, you cannot compare two > >> KResolverResults. You're not supposed to, either, nor transform it > >> into a set or vector. > > > >But when you export the class, you have to provide a complete class > >interface with all functions implemented... > > No, I don't agree. Why should I provide functions that are not meant > to be called, ever? I think this is all about template instantiation. AFAIK msvc wants to instantiate the whole template class while gcc instantiate on demand. Cheers, André