Dnia piątek, 7 października 2005 13:32, Stephan Kulow napisał: > Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005 13:06 schrieb Jakub Stachowski: > > Exactly 0 times. If you have problems with that then fine, use double > > click and be happy. But how the hell it is a reason for removing > > functionality that i and others use? > > Oh, we can leave the option in. We don't have enough options anyway. > I meant changing the default anyway - but Torsten is right, I don't ask > for this to be done here and now: I want some _serious_ evaluation > on this matter. Definitely. > And "there are people able to manage it" is not good > enough for a reason to leave it the way it is. OK, and are you sure that everybody is able to manage using double click? This also should be part of evaluation. > > Greetings, Stephan