List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: HAL required ?
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-26 20:32:12

Le Lundi 26 Septembre 2005 22:20, Jérôme Lodewyck a écrit :
> I think would should only rely on pkgconfig, and totally remove those ugly
> hardcoded path (see the attached configure.in.in). Do you agree ?

Of course I agree, I hate our current configure.in.in =)

I see a problem with your proposal though, you prolly ignored the 0.4.x
support for HAL, and introduce a check against the Qt4 DBUS binding. This
configure.in.in would be suitable for KDE 4, not for KDE 3.5, we need a fixed
one for 3.5 only.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."