List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: 3.5 release plan
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-26 16:08:38

On Monday 26 September 2005 02:30, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Monday 26 September 2005 10:21, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Am Montag, 26. September 2005 10:14 schrieb Benjamin Meyer:
> > > Can the 3.5 release plan please be updated by those in the know?
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.5-release-plan.html
> >
> > Well, if just someone would give me feedback, I'd be happy to do so.
> > Since I lack the time to read kde-bugs-dist I'm not sure if we need
> > another beta or if we can go with RCs.
>
> I'm trying to write this down in a bug report, but I'm having problemswith
> kicker and menu bar on top that made it necessary to remove all my kicker
> config files, and even then the problem is not resolved.

i've got 3 or 4 issues i'm struggling with in kicker atm. at least 2 of them
are actually problems in kdelibs =(

kdatepicker has a memory leak and an inner event loop that never terminates.
i've got one interaction regression left to fix on it and then this issue is
addressed.

klibloader is still deleting crap out from under kicker on shutdown causing
kstaticdeleters to popup again at innoportune times.

there's a bug some have encountered with transparency that i'm not able to
reproduce locally. =/

--
Aaron J. Seigo