List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Remove const char* name (and bool modal) from KDialog ctors
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-20 17:33:24

The patch attached is my attemp to remove const char* from all the
KDialog* ctors. In addition, bool modal is removed in most cases as
well

I use bksys to compile (which currently only compiles kdecore and
kdeui), so this patch only dealt with kdeui subdir, and it will break
the other subdirs.

please someone review this and give me some feedback? If it is
basically fine, I will go on with the other subdirs.

Regards,
Cougar
--=20
- Old Chinese adage

["kdialog.patch.gz" (application/x-gzip)]