List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Switching to QtTestLib for unit tests
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-04 11:34:08

On Saturday 03 September 2005 14:03, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> FYI, it will be quite trivial to remove the dependence on kdecore (it is only
> needed because KUnitTest needs a KInstance, which is not strictly needed
> (that is, if one doesn't care about the "debug output capturing" feature).

Hmm, that's not what I meant; the kdecore dependency is because I was testing
kdecore code with those tests. So obviously the test module had to link against
libkdecore, and to prefer the local uninstalled version above the older installed one.

> Count me in! If I can find some time I will try to port the GUI to QtTestLib,

This is really good news, thanks a lot!
I have imported qttestlib now.