List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: addition of generic timezone support to kdelibs
From:       Shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2005-07-19 0:21:08

Hi,

I just committed a new generic timezone selection widget to
kdelibs/{kdeui,kdewidgets}, along with an updated kdebase/kcontrol/clock
which uses it.

Even though asiego is apparantly killing the current kicker/applets/clock for
Qt 4 (it certainly needs *some* work at least), I'll try converting that just
as soon as I can figure out why Qt designer hates the new widget. Any hints
welcome...

Thanks, Shaheed