List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.5 release plan.
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-21 7:56:50

Hello.

I would like to  schedule my time of coding, to see what could be done or not
for KDE 3.5, and what will wait KDE4

Can the 3.5 release-plan actually be decided as soon as possible ?

Personally, I imagine the feature freeze in middle July, and the release in
September/October

I think that KDE 3.5 should be released as soon as possible so everyone can
start on KDE4
And I hope in September, kdelibs will be advanced enough.

Anyway, no matter what we decide, i think we should decide and put the release
plan online.

Any comments ?