On Wednesday 15 June 2005 20:40, Alexander Neundorf wrote: > > For me it's the other way round: I need to learn python (a full blown > general purpose scripting language I already tried some time ago and didn't > fell in love with, as opposed to ruby) if I want add new rules or write a > new configure check. Perhaps we can all agree on rake then : http://rake.rubyforge.org/ :-) (not being serious here, it's a very interesting project but too immature for KDE's needs) -- Guillaume. http://www.telegraph-road.org