Dnia piątek, 3 czerwca 2005 23:42, Alexander Neundorf napisał: > On Friday 03 June 2005 22:45, Stephan Kulow wrote: > ... > > > So you prefer having something broken and not supported over something > > missing? > > I'd say lanbrowsing should stay for 3.5 (it's not broken, has users, and > works). For 4.0 we'll have something better. For 4.0 I plan to enhance current zeroconf implementation to support several machine and service discovery methods and incorporating bits of lan ioslave as one of 'backends'. Work is being done in branches/work/dnssd/multiengine. It still uses Qt3 and is still API compatible with 3.4 version but i'm going to drop that and move over to Qt4 as i don't see any chance of making it usable for 3.5. > kio_nfs should definitely be gone for 4.0 (except somebody else considers > it useful and maintains it), for 3.5 I don't have a real opinion (it might > be broken, has more or less no users, and probably doesn't really work). > > Bye > Alex