List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: No Ruby source diffs shown in svn checkins
From:       Harri Porten <porten () froglogic ! com>
Date:       2005-05-21 12:45:33

On Sat, 21 May 2005, Richard Dale wrote:

> > trunk/KDE/kdebindings/korundum/rubylib/korundum/lib/KDE/korundum.rb
>
> I just checked in about 10 lines of ruby code, and with the old cvs system the
> checkin mail would show the diffs along with changed line counts. But on the
> svn system it leaves them out, so I assume it thinks that ruby sources are
> binary files..

What does

  svn propget svn:mime-type korundum.rb

say? FWIW, I have the same problem with .js files. The suggested solution
was to use propedit or propset and change the type to text/javascript and
possible change the client configuration to use this type as default. But
I hope that one day there's a server side setting that let's the server
assume saner defaults.

Harri.