On 5/11/05, Zack Rusin wrote: > the last thread that was started about this somehow died so I just > wanted to give heads up to everyone because for KDE 4 we'll be > replacing the old QXEmbed we had with the new implementation that was > developed by Andreas. > He also volunteered to be maintaining the new implementation for KDE > which is great. > It's LGPL and most importantly it's done properly. So it makes natural > sense to replace old QXEmbed for KDE 4. We'll be committing it to the > KDE4 branch later today or tomorrow. If anyone has any questions > Andreas and I will try to answer them all. Are there alternatives or equivalents that are Win32/Mac friendly?