Am Mittwoch 04 Mai 2005 12:41 schrieb Michael Buesch: > Quoting Dirk Mueller : > > On Wednesday 04 May 2005 11:31, David Faure wrote: > > > > > We can live with calling Makefile.cvs in a svn checkout more easily than > > > dealing with thousands of confused users and hundreds of broken scripts > > > and webpages. > > > > I couldn't agree more. We have plenty of time to fix the build system, lets do > > the important stuff first. > > Ok, fine with me. :) > > Next question: > > I checked out > kde/branches/pwmanager/ > Now there are the 3 branches. > But how do I build them? There's no build system (admin dir). > Would be cool, if the admin dir gets automatically (magically, > as in trunk) checked out into each of the kde/branches/pwmanager/* > subdirectories. > I've checked the same for amarok. There's also no build system > available. You're on your own there. Try svn propset svn:externals \ "admin https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin" branch-1-0 You can also use the admin directory of other KDE branches. Or you remove the branch if you no longer care for it. Greetings, Stephan