Ismail Donmez wrote: > On Monday 02 May 2005 15:23, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote: > >>On Monday 02 May 2005 06:09 am, Stephan Kulow wrote: >> >>>To my standards the subversion conversion is good enough now and the >>>efforts Oswald and me put into cleaning up the history were really worth >>>it. >> >>Thankyou guys for your work. I am not sure enough people will appreciate >>the effort you guys put in here, so I just want to say thanks. > > Another thanks from here! You guys worked really hard on this so we owe you a > beer factory :-) Yet another. :-) -- Guillaume http://telegraph-road.org