On Wednesday 27 April 2005 08:53, Ingo Klöcker wrote: > On Wednesday 27 April 2005 00:19, heiko.evermann@gmx.de wrote: > > My original problem was a lot different: I wanted words that are > > unknown to be rendered in red even when the spell checker has no > > suggestions, but only knows that the word is wrong. All the code > > is so complicated that I would have to spend hours just to find > > where to twist KSpell. > > This problem doesn't exist in KMail (CVS version), at least not > with kdelibs 3.3.x. So there's either a regression in newer > versions of kdelibs or you are not using KSpell the same way we are > using it in KMail. It's fine with kdelibs 3.4.x also. Don Sanders