List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Thoughts on the systray II.
From:       Martin =?iso-8859-15?q?K=F6bele?= <martin () mkoebele ! de>
Date:       2005-04-28 18:17:27

Hi,

sorry for stumbling into this discussion. I've to admit that I read only a
part of the thread. Maybe my question has been answered before.

Would the new systray be compliant with the freedesktop specifications?
Or other question: How would the systray icons behave within gnome?
I experienced problems with the KDE systray icons under gnome.
Or is that issue already resolved?
Thanks!

Martin