List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Should koffice-libs be folded into a kdelibs module?
From:       Adam Treat <manyoso () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-08 15:04:25

I feel we should seriously consider folding koffice shared libraries (here i'm
talking about the set of koffice-libs that every koffice app uses) into
kdelibs for the KDE4 series.  Currently, applications wishing to make use of
koffice shared libraries are at a disadvantage when not folded into the
koffice module.

koffice-libs are widely used by _several_ KDE applications ( see KWord,
KPresenter, KSpread, etc, etc ) and as such I see them as good candidates.