On Thursday 31 March 2005 10:03 am, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote: | Hi all, | | For KDE-Edu fancyness we would like to use specific fonts in some | applications. We are thinking in making the Makefile.am install the new | font (it's very easy and the user can install it locally or system-wide). | Not to hijack this thread as I'm not sure if Anne-Marie was asking about this exactly, but in Konsole we install the console bitmap font in $KDEDIR/share/fonts. In order for those fonts to show up in the KFontDialog, the user must first install them via KControl->System Administor->Font Installer (I've thrown up simple instruction on konsole.kde.org). Is there a way to automatic at installation time or at KDE init? Regards, Kurt