Let's be clear here: > The fonts we would use consist in: > - the ttf file > - the license as a txt file (GPL version 2) that would be put in a > data/fonts folder in the source. I have NO other file nor did I find any source (I don't even know what a font source is but those fonts are distributed under the GPL as ttf+license). Please don't answer "look for a source file" , I won't find any. So either a source file is needed and let's forget this whole thing or it's OK like that and there's to clear the install method. Anne-Marie