List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    SVN timing
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-23 9:32:09

Hi!

Now that we have the new hard discs, nothing stops
us from converting to subversion - beside ourselves.

I'm not sure if waiting for KDE 3.4.1 is needed - I finally
want to have a merge command that works ;)

After all the performance tweaking Oswald and I did, it
takes less than 12 hours to convert. So if I take cvs.kde.org
readonly at 8am, we can have an uptodate svn.kde.org at
8pm. We just need to decide on the day. Any suggestions?
I start with suggesting March 31st. Then we can make the
"Largest CVS project ever converts to SVN" at the best day
for announcments: April 1st ;)

Greetings, Stephan