Hi! Now that we have the new hard discs, nothing stops us from converting to subversion - beside ourselves. I'm not sure if waiting for KDE 3.4.1 is needed - I finally want to have a merge command that works ;) After all the performance tweaking Oswald and I did, it takes less than 12 hours to convert. So if I take cvs.kde.org readonly at 8am, we can have an uptodate svn.kde.org at 8pm. We just need to decide on the day. Any suggestions? I start with suggesting March 31st. Then we can make the "Largest CVS project ever converts to SVN" at the best day for announcments: April 1st ;) Greetings, Stephan