List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Cervisia license
From:       Florent Pillet <florent.pillet () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-19 10:29:07

Hi all,

Following-up on a request from Ben Burton, I "hereby certify that I'm
happy with the license change for the Cervisia code" (or whatever
decision you guys make, I give the code I contributed and all my
copyrights on it to the community) ;-)

Cheers,
Florent

PS: to contact me, write off-list, I'm not subscribed.

--
Florent Pillet                  http://www.florentpillet.com
Freelance software developer/consultant - Palm OS & Mac OS X