On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:46:22 +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Tuesday 15 March 2005 14:40, Grzegorz Jaƛkiewicz wrote: > > > it seems recently has bein some changes in cups, I am using here > > debian unstable, up2dated. I had this problem compiling cups: > > thanks, but your patch misses the configure check. Sure, I just wanted to show problem and some kind of invidual resolution. I guess configure will have to check also for newest versions of cups: from me /usr/include/cups/cups.h # define CUPS_VERSION 1.0190 # define CUPS_VERSION_MAJOR 1 # define CUPS_VERSION_MINOR 2 # define CUPS_VERSION_PATCH -10 # define CUPS_DATE_ANY -1 Btw, I used to be on the "white list", but not anymore. Can someone please add me. Thanks. -- GJ