On Sunday 13 March 2005 21:50, Leo Savernik wrote: > Am Sonntag, 13. März 2005 11:07 schrieb Brad Hards: > > > > Has anyone looked at how much of glib we need? It might be interesting to > > see if we can re-implement the most useful parts of the glib API in > > Qt4... > > Wow, a glib abstraction layer! That's the best idea I've ever heard on the > subject. This is indeed the only sane way we avoid needless duplication, > and still be able to make the most out of libraries or applications > originally designed for gnome. > I love sarcasm ;-) `Allan