List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    x-java-jnlp-file mimetype
From:       Albert Astals Cid <astals11 () terra ! es>
Date:       2005-02-27 22:37:21

This is regarding to add to HEAD not for KDE 3.4.x.

I have seen that clicking on Run TextSamplerDemo at
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/text.html
when using Konqueror you get the "Open with..." dialog with a not-known
mimetype, i've created 2 desktop files that think that will "fix" that
problem, but as it is my first try with that kind of desktop files i am
sending them here for reviewing before comitting.

x-java-jnlp-file.desktop should go to kdelibs/mimetypes/application/
javaws.desktop should go to kappfinder/apps/Internet/

We would need a new icon for that mimetype.

Any comment?

Albert

["x-java-jnlp-file.desktop" (application/x-desktop)]
["javaws.desktop" (application/x-desktop)]