Am Freitag, 25. Februar 2005 14:39 schrieb Richard Moore: > I did the KDE 3 port of cervisia (kpartifying etc.), and the CVS > import. I'm not really interested in licenses. If others want to > dual-license my parts of the code with GPL that's fine I personally > couldn't care less. I'm equally unbothered if Debian remove it (though > I do wonder if the final release of debian will be made when they've > removed all the software!). > I also don't care much about the license. Actually I already thought about changing it to GPL, but I just wasn't motivated enough to do all the needed work. If it is the easiest way to dual-license Cervisia with GPL, that's okay with me. Bye Christian