Dne čt 24. února 2005 9:46 Albert Astals Cid napsal(a): > Are there really such stupid people? > > I guess i18n people is going to kill you if you introduce another last > minute string (they already did with my typo fix from Continous -> > Continuous). > > Could we use "Wrong format\n%1" present at kviewpresenterplugin.po? No you can't, it's another application; try to reuse something from kpdf.po. -- Lukáš Tinkl KDE developer Remember, drive defensively! And of course, the best defense is a good offense!