On Monday 21 February 2005 10:21, Lauri Watts wrote: > In what way, please do explain, is using a wiki easier than sending a plain > text email of the content?  Frankly I'm not sure I am interested in reading > or distributing documentation written by someone who finds plain text > emails too difficult. A wiki is a collabrative tool, so it is a good tool for reviewing/annotating/correcting the text. Which is, or should be, partially pre-doc-team. Maybe for KDE 4 we can provide collabrative editing capacities in kate :) -anders -- www: http://alweb.dk jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk