On Saturday 19 February 2005 15:00, Harri Porten wrote: > So you aim at dealing with definitions like: > unix: SOURCES += foo_unix.cpp > win32: SOURCE += foo_win.cpp > QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += $$(EXTRA_DEFINES) > Sounds very challenging. Actually we already deal with the definitions you've posted above ;) I'm working on making qmake support even more powerful. > Trying the same with a fully fledged language > like Python sounds almost impossible to me. Yes, that's exactly my point. And that's why I'd prefer cmake over scons. -- Alexander Dymo ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine