On Saturday 19 February 2005 11:26, Lukáš Tinkl wrote: > > I vote for "#ifdef HAVE_ASPELL_60" approach. I do not know how to > > implement it, though. > > > > What do the others think? Any idea how to solve it? > > Yes, I wanted to suggest the ifdef approach too; anyone volunteers to write > the configure check? :) So after upgrading aspell over that line, you'll need to recompile kdelibs? Can't aspell be queried for its version, and the string handled accordingly? -anders -- www: http://alweb.dk jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk