List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Subversion problems
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-18 19:47:51

On Friday 18 February 2005 20:32, Charles Samuels wrote:
> As an aside, I think the "a branch is just a copy into another directory"
> is a silly method.  You could have O(1) branching with a cvs-style
> branch-tag, and the svn developers chose not to.  I really don't like that.
You never branched with CVS it seems, otherwise you would not say
such silly things. A copy within subversion is a cheap operation, a branch in
cvs is one of the most expensive operations.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화