List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Subversion problems
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-18 19:25:19

On Friday 18 February 2005 20:10, Charles Samuels wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 1:15, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > I can't think of a way that should make this impossible. The .svn subdirs
> > are all plain text and you don't lock anything on checkout
>
> The disk space lost is the least of our concerns IMO:

Right, subversion checkout is slower and also commit and update. But I don't
think it's such a big problem and I surely hope the subversion developers will
find more ways to improve it. And checkout isn't really the most often action
and the update should be faster.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화