List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Future of KDE Development
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-18 12:42:21

On Friday 18 February 2005 09:06, Stefan Teleman wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 00:43, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > now i'm all curious about how big the patch set is for Solaris, and
> > what BIC changes there are. i'll be watching for the patches when
> > they start rolling in =)
>
> if you really want to take a look, they are in
> stable/3.3.1/contrib/Solaris/FORTE/9/PATCHES-3.3.1

Where should I be looking for such a .. directory? It's hard for me to merge
stuff in if I don't know where it _is_. I'm still building prerequisites for
KDE on this machine (a Sun-Fire-V210) so I probably won't even get around to
qt till this afternoon.

Again: I _know_ Forte is much stricter about consts than gcc is, so there's
one set of interesting patches.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot