Dne pá 18. února 2005 12:48 Waldo Bastian napsal(a): > On Monday 14 February 2005 17:53, Mashrab Kuvatov wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > could anyone have look at the patch and commit it if everything is > > fine? There is some more info on the issue in BR#86940. > > The code in CVS (with the hack that your patch removes) seems to work just > fine with ISpell & UTF8, so the question will be when exactly this hack is > needed and when not, in particular whether we can disable it for ASpell in > general, or whether we should check for the actual ASpell version. > > Lukas, can you comment on this? > > Cheers, > Waldo It seems to work with ASpell6, I'll try the patch with my ASpell + UTF-8. If Zack doesn't object, we can commit it IMHO. -- Lukáš Tinkl KDE developer "I'd love to go out with you, but I have to floss my cat."