List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Future of KDE Development
From:       Benjamin Reed <rangerrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-14 17:24:22

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:35:10 +0100, Allan Sandfeld Jensen
<kde@carewolf.com> wrote:

> Is the Qt/Mac port official/stable? otherwise add that to the list.

it's neither official nor stable, but I definitely plan on picking it
up again, and with build-system cleanups and the win32 port, things
get a *lot* easier for me.  I'd be happy to work on it, and even more
so with the blessing of core and with an actual roadmap.