On Monday 14 February 2005 18:02, Andras Mantia wrote: > On Monday 14 February 2005 18:31, Leo Savernik wrote: > > Will cervisia work with it? > > This is the biggest concern of mine. ;-) I use Cervisia a lot and would > be a pain to go back to command line... Perhaps you should try out eSVN: http://esvn.umputun.com/ I've looked at the Cervisia sources and it is not exactly trivial do add svn support, but it would be worth it. best, Jeroen -- Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE http://kile.sourceforge.net