Am Monday 14 February 2005 17:31 schrieb Leo Savernik: > Why? What are the current shortcomings of CVS that cannot be overcome in the > future (moving modules?)? Is one of them. Insufficient support for branches is another. Read the archives for others. > > Does the port of the infrastructure also include convenience features like > webcvs? Don't substitute svn's http export, it's unusable (at least it was > when I looked last time). viewcvs has builtin support for svn afaik. svn't http export isn't meant to be viewed by humans afaik. > > Will cervisia work with it? When you look at the "most requested features" on bugs.kde.org, you'll figure it does not. But I guess, the cervisia developers will take any help they can get. Greetings, Stephan