On Tuesday 18 January 2005 18:22, Alexander Neundorf wrote: > This wouldn't be the case if we would have a "parent directory" item in the > file views (formerly known as ".."). Yes, I think that would make navigation easier, wouldn't it? Especially in the file-dialog you need to move the mouse quite a bit to go a directory up.... and with keyboard only it's not straightforward at all. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | Free Novell Linux Desktop 9 Evaluation Download bastian@suse.com | http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/eval.html