Ingo, Adrian, I am not talking about with of the QLabels, but height of the window. Just open those windows and see. It has nothing to do with the length of the translated word.Those windows just contain too much widgets one on top of the other. (but, while we are at this issue, I had problems translating those cool english words into hebrew, it does not always look good on the other language, I know spanish looks quite cool, but in hebrew it's not a cool word: רשימת מטלות) ביום שישי, 31 בדצמבר 2004, 01:39, נכתב על ידי Adriaan de Groot: .... -- diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html