On Thursday 23 December 2004 23:29, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > > I'm not sure about your last point. I guess there may some people around > who would like to extend the KDE project to the server. E.g. computer > supported groupware systems like group editors: those do not need a gui > themselves as every client got them on their own. But would like to use the > infrastructure and technology KDE/Qt brings along. Nowadays you're better off with Java or .Net to develop servers, KDE/Qt doesn't bring much in that area. -- Guillaume. http://www.telegraph-road.org