On Tuesday 07 December 2004 03:07 pm, Brad Hards wrote: > On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:14 am, Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > That being said, I still think making config. available from central > > repos (like ldap or db) is an essential goal in this connected world. [...] > > LGPL - http://www.samba.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/samba4/source/lib/ldb/ > Very interesting. It looks like something we might want to seriously tack. What might be interesting is loadup time, concurrent access, and overall search performance. by using a central database, that apps read from > Tridge is keen to see this happen. might be interesting... cheers -ian reinhart geiser -- ------(Ian Reinhart Geiser)---------- Awareness is a curse - the more you open your eyes the more you despise. -Killing Joke, Mathematics of Chaos