On Tuesday 07 December 2004 17:47, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote: > On Tuesday 07 December 2004 22:35, George Staikos wrote: > > Moving it into kdepim was suggested because of the nature of > > integrating such things in Kontact. This apparently wasn't too well > > accepted, so we have to split it up across various modules. Then again, > > librss dependency could make kdenetwork better. I propose: > > application: in kdenetwork > > konq plugin: in kdenetwork or kdeaddons > > kontact plugin: in kdepim > > librss: in kdenetwork > > Doesn't the kontact and konq plugins both have to be in kdeaddons because > of the dependency? kontact plugin doesn't depend on anything except kontact, and I think kdenetwork is allowed to depend on kdebase... or is it not? If not, then addons it is. That's why I have the "or" up there :) -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/