On Tuesday 07 December 2004 22:35, George Staikos wrote: > Moving it into kdepim was suggested because of the nature of integrating > such things in Kontact. This apparently wasn't too well accepted, so we > have to split it up across various modules. Then again, librss dependency > could make kdenetwork better. I propose: > application: in kdenetwork > konq plugin: in kdenetwork or kdeaddons > kontact plugin: in kdepim > librss: in kdenetwork > Doesn't the kontact and konq plugins both have to be in kdeaddons because of the dependency? `Allan.