List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] shade sorted column in KListView
From:       Martin Koller <m.koller () surfeu ! at>
Date:       2004-12-07 21:47:51

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 22:43, Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> Is the colour difference small enough to even work
> with dark low contrast colour schemes?

What do you mean with low contrast ? Can you give me an example, please?

> BTW, which effect does your code have on styles that reimplement
> CC_ListView?

Please forgive me, but can you explain what is CC_ListView?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.