List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] shade sorted column in KListView
From:       Martin Koller <m.koller () surfeu ! at>
Date:       2004-12-07 18:22:46

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 18:42, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> I think using the alternate list background color as Olaf suggested is
> better, it doesn't add yet another config value.

I don't think this is a good idea, since then you end up with a column, which
doesn't have the alternating background anymore.
It simply doesn't look as good.

See attachment klist-alternatebg compared to the dark() version.

I'm in favor of some algorithm, which does calculate a good shading color -
have to play with that a little bit. Or does anyone have a good idea?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.

["klist-alternatebg.png" (image/png)]
["klist-dark.png" (image/png)]