On Thursday 18 November 2004 20:06, David Faure wrote: > Agreed, fixed. It seems that this introduces another problem: I'm viewing Qts help pages locally, and while navigating back and forth, I have a path in the location bar like /opt/qt3/doc/html/qlistview.html#setShowToolTips When I now click inside the location textfield and press Enter, I get the following error dialog: "The file or folder file:///opt/qt3/doc/html/qlistview.html#setShowToolTips does not exist." -- MfG, () ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail Martin /\ - against microsoft attachments #332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org