Jason Keirstead wrote: > On Sunday 31 October 2004 8:05 pm, Szombathelyi György wrote: > >>Hello! >> >>I wrote a KNTLM class to replace libntlm. This has three advantages: >>- True unicode usernames and passwords can be used. >>- It supports NTLMv2 authentication. >>- No external dependency needed. > > > Is there any way to integrate this into KMail so that the dependancy on > Cyrus-SASL NTLM support is removed, and KMail can support NTLM out of the > box? > > Cyrus-sasl is not just about NTLM. It supports many other mechanisms, like GSSAPI, and is extendable via various plugins. I think it's a good idea to keep it. Bye, György